Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Faux Glow

I booked my very first full-body airbrush tan 2 weeks from now, which will essentially be 2 days before I'm off to Europe for Summer vacay with the family! I'm kinda apprehensive and psyched at the same time, I've never had a spray tan in my life & have no idea what I look like tan! I have been blessed with very pale, milky white skin thanks to my Shanghainese roots, which results in freckles and burns when exposed to the sun and sneers from friends & family commenting my thighs are too bright for their eyes in my shorts! :P Hence, I thought I'd give this airbrush organic tan thing a go, since Lifebooker Loot was offering it on special for a great price!


So wish me luck & pray I don't come out orange but rather, sunkissed & glowing and ready to rock the streets of Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment