Monday, July 26, 2010

Ohio grass is greener...?






BEADED CARDIGAN: ANN TAYLOR LOFT, TANK: BANANA REPUBLIC, TRIBAL SKIRT: FOREVER21, WEDGE SANDALS: SAM EDELMAN

The Sam Edelman zebra wedges were the highlight of my roommate & my week - We found these current season platform wedges at Marshalls on Clearance! Just 2 weeks ago, we were eyeing them in Nordstroms and lo & behold, Marshalls had them! I've worn them for a full day of work and they are incredibly comfy and perfect for the Manhattan pavement :) My room mate got them both in leopard and zebra! She couldn't resist! Now if only there were a Marshalls in Manhattan....and a Home Goods (also known as Winners & Home Sense for my fellow Canadians!). Don't knock your off-price retailers...you never know what you might find!

2 comments:

  1. great shoes daph and so nice to "see" you again! trish xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx trish! nice to "hear' from u too! xo

    ReplyDelete