Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Upgrade


I caved. I finally made the upgrade. I switched over to the new iPhone 4 and retired my old faithful iPhone 1. I've had that phone ever since I moved to NYC 3 years ago. Woah. I've been in New York for 3 years already?! Time does fly by...

I was holding out for the white iPhone 4 which is supposedly being released in Spring 2011 after much speculation...but I could not wait any longer. My phone was literally slowing down on me. Apps were crashing, calls were being dropped every now and then (is that you AT&T?), google maps was slow as hell and I just couldn't take it any longer. So over the weekend, I got myself a new phone. Just in time to head home for the holidays to make my brother jealous :) 

I've got 1 more day of work to push through which involves being at Grand Central at 8:30am tomorrow and then I'm home free to catch my red-eye to YVR. See you in Vancouver & Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment