Monday, June 28, 2010

Displaced

Hello from Columbus, Ohio!
I'm broadcasting from a lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath serviced apartment in the suburb of Easton. Which is cleverly situated across from the main shopping area, Easton Town Centre :) How lucky am I? I'll be here for the next 7 weeks with occasional trips back to NYC for job shadowing and training.
So far my 1st week here has been pretty tiring - full days starting at 8:45am of speakers, activities & lectures. By the time 5:30pm rolls around, I'm mentally exhausted and ready to veg on the couch :P
My Columbus weekend highlights were as follows:
  • Downtown Columbus during ComFest - 45mins to find parking and insanely hot weather led us to skip the festivities and head right to a bar instead
  • Lightning & Thunderstorms that bellowed through the weekend leaving it muggy and hot
It was short and sweet and guess what, next weekend will be spent back in NYC! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. you are there already? work will be much more fun when it starts! catch up when you get back babe! trish x

    ReplyDelete