Monday, November 29, 2010

The holidays are almost here!

It's kinda crazy that we're already almost in December which means that Christmas is basically less than a month away. Which also means Christmas presents need to be bought and my bank account will be depleted. I suppose it also doesn't help that J & I are going on vacation in January too. But you only live once and as my Dad says: "Money is just a piece of paper if you don't use it". So here I am using it! I've tackled most of my Christmas list already, thanks to some early planning and that trip to Woodbury Commons helped.

Today, J & I took a stroll on the famous Fifth Ave to brainstorm ideas for gifts for our loved ones after a hefty but delicious brunch at db modern bistro. We needed the walk after a meal like that which included duck confit croque monsieurs & quiche lorraine. Mmmm...it was so gooood!

SUNNIES: PRADA; SWEATER: JCREW CASHMERE; TUNIC (UNSEEN): TALULA; COAT: LE CHATEAU; RIDING TIGHTS: RW & CO; BOOTS: KENNETH COLE REACTION; BAG: UNKNOWN BRAND FROM IDEELI.COM ; BORROWED BF SCARF: MASSIMO DUTTI

THE UNFORTUNATE CLOSURE OF TAKASHIMAYA, MAKES ROOM FOR A FOREVER 21 


 BENDELS' WINDOWS

BARNEYS' WINDOWS




I hope you all had an awesome American Thanksgiving weekend because I sure did. I had to work in store on Black Friday (which was utter madness @ 7am mind you!) so I told myself I needed a weekend to do absolutely nothing and I made sure I did just that. Oh, with the exception of getting my hair done :) But that was just a few hours in the chair doing absolutely nothing so that counts! I also ate and ate and ate and ate so its back to the gym this week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment