Monday, November 15, 2010

What I bought:

So this Saturday, J & I took a drive upstate to Woodbury Commons since his folks were visiting. We thought we'd try our hand at some of the early Thanksgiving sales that the outlets might have and despite a slow start, we made away with lotsa good buys and some Christmas presents in tow. Well at least I did :) So here are some things I got for myself as an early Merry Christmas to me:

Factory tweed Carlin coat
JCREW TWEED CARLIN COAT


KENNETH COLE REACTION LEAD ACTRESS LACE UP BOOTIE

Factory glimmer pocket cardigan
JCREW GLIMMER POCKET CARDIGAN
JCREW CHEVALIER CARDIGAN: I GOT IT IN IVORY

BETSEY JOHNSON JUNGLE FEVER PARROT FEATHER EARRINGS

Fleece Footless Tights - Kenneth Cole
KENNETH COLE FLEECE FOOTLESS TIGHTS: THE WARMEST LEGGINGS I OWN THUS FAR

As you can imagine, I will not be shopping for the rest of the year. Granted we only have about a month till the year ends and I probably will be shopping when I'm in Vancouver this Christmas....BUT, no excuses. No more shopping till next year! And even then, I probably will hold out till my vacation in January. So I'm on another shopping ban once again. I'm only allowed to buy Christmas gifts and that's it! The rest of the weekend was spent eating...I will be hitting the gym this weekend. No excuses :P Hope your weekend was as productive as mine! 

1 comment:

  1. omg those earrings are so cute. i NEED them. and I like the glimmer pocket cardigan too. cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete