Sunday, April 18, 2010

Big Things and where did the weekend go?

I spent the weekend recuperating from my big day in Columbus, Ohio. It was mentally exhausting but exciting at the same time. If all goes well, there might be some changes in my career so I'm being patient and keeping my fingers crossed, my mind open and placing my faith in the only One who knows how my path should lead.


I met some cool kids during this 1 day of Assessment and back to back interviews and case prep. Met interesting assessors and got to fly on the company plane for the second time :) But being on the same plane as your assessor can be an awkward thing!


But I got home on Friday night exhausted - still in my suit and dragging my luggage, I plopped myself into J's arms and couch and proceeded to veg the night the way with Korean Fried Chicken and our Netflix movie, Up in the Air. I was in bed by midnight on a Friday night :P


The rest of the weekend consisted of lots of sleep, battling allergies and some well-needed R&R. Hope you're weekend was a relaxing one... :)



PS: I forgot to mention the AWESOME deal J and I scored at the Rock & Republic Sample sale - buy 3 jeans and get 1 free? YES PLEASE! We basically walked out with 4 pairs of jeans for the price of one - not sure if its due to the Chapter 11 they filed last week but who cares?! Those jeans make us look goooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment